Playgroup USA WeeBoogie Kids Expo Event in Mooresville, NC
Mooresville, North Carolina – December 5, 2009 —Playgroups USA and WeeBoogie Music & Dance host a fun-filled, Kids Expo packed with non-stop family entertainment. The event will provide music, dance, interactive exhibits, stage performances. Our events feature parent resources designed to enrich the lives of babies, children and families. The Playgroups USA and WeeBoogie event will take place from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 5, 2009 at the Mooresville War Memorial Building in Mooresville, NC.
Event Activities Include:
- Music by DJ Charles of ADIP Studios
- Amazing 1,2,3 Jump Charities jump rope demonstrations
- WeeBoogie dance off & hula contest
- Science Made Fun hands on activity area and science demonstrations
- Soccer Shots practice area
- Children activity centers
- Face Painting
- Lake Norman Martial Arts performance
- Parent mini-massages by Davidson Chiropractic
- Concessions by Concessions Galore
- Parent information and resources
- Silent auction items, raffles... and more!
Playgroups USA and WeeBoogie events engage the community and inspire parents to encourage music and dance appreciation early in a child's life. At each event, a local, non-profit that serves young families is supported and honored by receiving a portion of the proceeds and all monies collected from the auction and raffles.
Make sure you don't miss this event!
What: Playgroups USA and WeeBoogie Kids Expo
Where: War Memorial Building, 220 N Maple St., Mooresville, NC 28115
When: Saturday, December 5, 2009
What Time: From 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information contact: WeeBoogie
Website: www.weeboogie.com, www.playgroupsusa.com
Thanks to our sponsors who make this event possible:
Premier Designs Jewelry,
ToJoe Enterprises, Inc.,
Mary Pats' Fine Things,
High Touch High Tech of Northern Charlotte, LLC,
Child Proof Advice,
Gymboree Play & Music,
Concessions Galore - Malik Enterprises,
Kerrigan's Ice Cream, The Pampered Chef,
D & D World Travel,
Lessons on the Lake,
Dove Chocolate Discoveries,
Lake Norman Flyers,
Rita's Ice Custard Happiness
Playgroup Coordinators (PT), Varies Markets
We are looking for Playgroups Coordinator who have experience planning playgroup or events involving kids. If the below description sounds like you and you would like to be a part of a great company and make a difference in helping your community in supporting a wonderful activity for both child and parent/caregiver we would be interested in speaking to you.
1. Must be a leader, have good organization and event planning skills and willing to work with Playgroups USA to develop and manage a support group for its members.
2. Must be willing to put in the time needed to get a playgroup established. Generally 5 to 10 hours per week to the development of the group and coordinate 1 to 4 playgroup get-togethers per month.
3. Must be willing to raise funds to help support the group.
4. Must be able to organize and prioritize in a timely manner and understand that starting a group is a long-term commitment
5. Have patients for getting a group started and for planning events, sometimes it takes time to get the group going. No event is easy.
6. Have a high level of integrity, professionalism and sensitivity to the needs of individuals.
7. Be proficient on the computer and home access to the Internet.
Playgroup Coordinators will be compensated based on a percentage of revenue for sponsorships and activities.
Please send us a letter of interest and a resume.
Site Partners and Playgroup Sponsors
Our partners are companies just like us who wish to provide parents and children with products or services aimed at helping create healthy and happy families.
Companies must be family friendly and approved by Playgroups USA.
How it will work:
National Advertisers: Will work with our Public Relations department to create a custom campaign just right for you and your company.
Local Sponsors: Will work with our Playgroup Directors in creating a sponsorship program to meet the needs of our playgroup members.